Personal leadership and career development
Quantum believes that it is the softer skills of personal leadership and career development which help you to realise your potential as a leader. Accordingly, on the Full-time PGDM progam, personal leadership and career development are compulsory.
This is the type of support you can expect :
- The Quantum Leadership Process is an intensive week of self discovery and personal growth, where you will learn from your past, understand and attend to the present, and build pivotal leadership capabilities for the future.
- Executive coaching to help position yourself, build a personal vision and assist you in developing and achieving your personal leadership and career progression goals.
- Individual career advice and guidance to support you in obtaining your personal and career development objectives.
- "Nuts and bolts" workshops aimed at developing effective personal marketing skills. Topics include: job search techniques, CV and cover letter writing, presentation skills, spoken English skills, image and body language, differentiating yourself, mock interviews, and networking skills.
- Talks from inspiring leaders, recruiters and alumni, where topical issues are explored and experiences shared.